It’s nearly that time of the year I enjoy so much. Yes, it’s the the final count-down to HRcoreLAB in Barcelona, which is HRcoreLAB 4 this year!
I love this event for a number of reasons:
- It’s organised by an amazing group of individuals, so it always runs expertly and smoothly.
- It attracts exceptional speakers and delegates from every corner of the globe, so the presentations, conversations and learning opportunities are exceptional.
- People need to invest to attend, travel and stay so, for me, the calibre and engagement of the audience is exceptional.
- The sponsors are always so relevant to the audience and are there to solve Resourcing, Talent and HR challenges.
- It talks Resourcing, Employer Brand, Talent and HR Agility, subjects I adore.
- And OK, it’s in Barcelona in Spring in the 5 Star Hotel Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos, need I say more!
So when I was asked to chair again, this year with Anna Cook from CERN (another person and organisation I admire), there was only going to be one answer.
My question to you then is do you want to come to? There should only be one answer and if it’s YES, contact me if you want to know more.