I am delighted to introduce Naomi Thomas as an Associate of Big Idea Talent!
Naomi has over 30 years of international, executive business experience from a variety of blue chip, manufacturing, start up, technology and service organisations.
A former McKinsey Consultant she now works primarily where strategy, change and leadership capability come together and has an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to enable successful strategic and operational change.
Board Coach, Change Facilitator and Leadership Development
- One to one Executive Coaching of Senior Leaders.
- Team coaching – to enable Leadership Teams to address internal and external change and challenges.
- Mentoring of newly appointed Directors, and Directors stepping up to the Board.
- Transition and change – Supporting Executives and teams achieve personal and business change.
- Culture change – Diagnosis and evolution.
- Applied leadership development – Building capability and translating it into practice through group and individual interventions.
- Organisation and team development – Team composition, health and performance.
- Event facilitation (design and delivery), especially strategy and team away days.
- Independent Non-Executive Director
Accreditations and Memberships
- Accredited Executive Coach, (ILM level 7).
- TMSDI (Team Management Profile).
- Behavioural Analysis practitioner.
- FT Non Executive diploma (2013).
- Member of MoralDNA Faculty.
- Member of Barclays Leadership Academy.
- Member of CBRE Coaching Faculty.
- Fluent in French, Spanish and Italian and a working knowledge of German.
Naomi on LinkedIn
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to engage with Naomi as a Lead Consultant on your latest project or initiative.